1/1 Photo of Easter Sunday Cheesecake
8 hrs 50 mins
I called this recipe "Easter Sunday Cheesecake" because that is when I first served it when a bunch of friends got together for Easter dinner after church. A delicious cheesecake recipe that is a bit different in that it's made in a 9x13 pan as opposed to the usual springform pan. For a little extra, I add a dash of cinnamon to the crust mixture....YUM! (Cook time includes time for cheesecake to cool overnight)
My Private Note
9x13 pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Make CRUST: Mix together melted margarine, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in 9x13 pan with fork to cover bottom evenly.
- 2Press down to form crust.
- 3Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- 4While crust is baking, make FILLING: Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice on high until whipped.
- 5Pour over crust.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Make TOPPING: Mix sour cream, sugar, and vanilla well.
- 9Pour on top of cheesecake.
- 10Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- 11Cool 6-8 hours or overnight.
- 12Make SAUCE: Add enough water to reserved berry juice to make 3/4 cup of juice.
- 13Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 2-cup measuring cup; mix well.
- 14Stir in juice and lemon juice.
- 15Microwave on HIGH for 3-5 minutes, until thick.
- 16Stir occasionally.
- 17Stir in fruit; cool completely.
- 18Pour over cheesecake and serve.
- 19(For a shortcut, you may also use canned pie fruit filling instead of the sauce).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easter Sunday Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2048 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5449.8
- Calories from Fat 3510
- Total Fat 390.0 g
- Saturated Fat 198.6 g
- Cholesterol 1360.9 mg
- Sodium 3741.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 437.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 364.2 g
- Protein 71.5 g