Recipe by cook1000000
Top Review by kellychris
This was ideal!! Reminded me of a good "southern" potato salad. Mine turned a "funny" color (pinkish-orange) but I think my red peppers were a bit "juicy". I had more than my family of 3 could eat- so I sent some to my Mom & Dad. They thought it was FANTASTIC!! Thank You so much!!!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared honey, Dijon or 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons unbleached cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, onion or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 5 medium potatoes, cooked cooled and cubed
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients, except celery, onion, potatoes and eggs, to form a dressing.
- Add celery, onion, potatoes and eggs and toss gently. Refrigerate for a few.
- hours. Makes 6-8 servings.
- * To make this potato salad more creamy mash 1/2 of one.
- of the potatoes and stir it into mixture.