Prep 2 hrs
Cook 3 mins
This is to be put together over a couple days and finally cooked and eaten on the day before Easter.
- 1133.98 g pizza dough
- 340.19 g diameter pepperoni, sliced thin (2 1/2 ")
- 226.79 g ham, sliced thin
- 907.18 g ricotta cheese, the driest you can find
- 340.19 g mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- 226.79 g sopressata, sliced thin
- 1 dozen sliced hard-boiled egg
- 226.79 g provolone cheese, sliced
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9"x13"x2" deep pan with shortening.
- Spread out 3/4 of the dough and line the pan with it (if there are holes wet some of the dough and patch the hole).
- The dough needs to hang out of the pan about 1 1/2".
- Layer the ingredients as follows: pepperoni, ricotta, ham, mozzarella, egg slices, sopresata, provelone.
- Continue layering until all the ingredients are used up.
- END WITH PEPPERONI ON TOP!
- Roll out remaining dough and cover top.
- Cover the holes by pulling over the excess dough that is hanging over.
- Seal with water and grease top with shortening.
- Prick with a fork all over the top.
- Cover with a towel and place in a warm place until when touched with finger the dough springs back (about an hour).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours or until evenly browned.
- Turn out on a rack and let cool for about 1/2 hour.