Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great Italian Easter treat!
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 1⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb ham
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb capicola
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- Oil bottom & sides of lasagna size pan.
- Knead & roll doughs 2 inches longer than pan.
- Place dough in pan, stretch it 2 inches past sides.
- Layer ingredients, meat, cheese, meat, cheese.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the top of layers.
- Cover top with other kneaded, rolled, stretched dough.
- Pinch together, all around pan.
- Brush top with egg wash.
- Bake 375 degrees 40 minutes.
sounds absolutely delicious!!!! i cant wait to try it!!! thanks for sharing it!
YUM! Made this for Easter brunch and guests raved - everyone from 6 YO to grandparents. Could easily be halved for fewer people.