1/7 Photos of Easter Nests With Jelly Bean Eggs
Originally from a peanut butter company, these no-bake treats are easy and oh-so-fun for the kiddos! :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break chow mein noodles into small pieces; set aside in large mixing bowl.
- 2Combine sugar and corn syrup in large saucepan.
- 3Cook on medium heat until the sugar is melted and there are bubbles at the edge of the pan.
- 4Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- 5Pour peanut butter mixture over crunched up noodles; toss until completely coated.
- 6Let cool slightly to avoid burns.
- 7Butter hands lightly and use approx 1/4 cup mixture to form a compact ball.
- 8Make indention in the middle of each ball to resemble a bird's nest.
- 9Place on waxed paper and let cool completely.
- 10Place 2-3 jelly beans inside each nest.
- 11Serve on a bed of green-tinted coconut for extra festive look.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easter Nests With Jelly Bean Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chow mein noodles