- 5 -6 shredded wheat cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) bag candy coated chocolate eggs
- jelly beans
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil milk and butter in saucepan until smooth.
- Turn heat to low and add chocolate chips, sugar, and corn syrup and stir.
- Add 5-6 crushed shredded wheat squares and stir to combine well.
- Put into greased muffin tins (regular or mini) and shape into nests.
- Let cool.
- Carefully remove from pan and fill with chocolate eggs, jelly beans or other small easter candies.