Recipe by Julie Leo
I found this in a Taste of Home magazine. My son and I had fun making these. Hope yopu enjoy.
Top Review by Jami Robin
My son and I enjoyed making these as well....the ingredients were a little off for me though. I used a whole 12 oz. bag of chow mein noodles and a 7 oz. can of marshmallow creme (same 1/4 cup of pb) and it seemed like the texture was fine. I thought that using a 20 oz. jar would be too much marshmallow. I thought they were sweet enough like this. I formed mine in cupcake tins and put in the refrigerator and they held up great. Very cute and a nice decoration - the kids liked them too!
- 1 (20 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&M'
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat marshmallow cream, peanut butter.
- and butter until smooth.
- Fold in noodles and M& M's.
- Chill until easy to.
- On waxed paper, form mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into 3 inch nests.
- for 30 minutes.
- Place several M& M's in each nest.