1/2 Photos of Easter Nest Rice Krispies Treats
These are such a big hit with all kids-adults too! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make Rice Krispies treats as directed on box.
- 2Lightly butter your hands.
- 3Pinch out a handful of the prepared Rice Krispies treats, roll in a ball, and place on wax paper.
- 4Form ball into a "bird nest" formation.
- 5While Rice Krispies nests are cooling, dye the coconut.
- 6Place coconut in a bowl and add green food color-shake until coated well.
- 7Put one Peep in the middle of the nest.
- 8Place green coconut around the peep.
- 9Place 3-6 jellybeans around each peep.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easter Nest Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 298.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: