Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is great to take to brunches or when you have a group of people over. I take this dish every year to our annual Easter egg hunt (5 years running). One year I didn't make it and people were asking me where it was and that they were looking forward to them.I guess I have to keep the tradition going. I make them when we have company for breakfast as well. It always seems to be a hit.
- 8 slices black forest ham
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 English muffins (halved and toasted)
- 1 pint of 18% cream (coffee creamer)
- salt and pepper
- Grease 8 muffin cups.
- Line each cup with a slice of ham.
- Break egg over top of each cup.
- Add a tea spoon of cream in each one.
- Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
- Half fill empty cups of muffin tin with water.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.