Recipe by ugogirl
A tasty hard-boiled egg and ham casserole to help use up all those Easter eggs. Makes a great breakfast or brunch dish. Serve with fresh fruit and tomato slices.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 cup wide egg noodles, cooked
- 2 -3 cups cubed ham
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs or 1⁄3 cup crushed crouton
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add flour, mustard, salt and pepper, and stir until blended.
- Gradually whisk in milk, turn up the heat, and stir until it just comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese, parsley, cooked noodles and ham.
- Pour into a sprayed 3 quart casserole dish.
- Press quartered eggs into mixture.
- Sprinkle top with breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.