Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Reminds me of spring and summer. The best lemonade pie I've ever had!(The cooking time is actually refrigerator time)
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant lemon pudding
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In mixing bowl, add milk and pudding mix. Beat on low for 2 minutes. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add lemonade. Slowly beat in pudding mix. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
We loved this recipe...other than dirty-ing 2 bowls, it was very easy. I used all low fat ingredients and it was a hit.
Tried it, and sorry to say our family didn't like this recipe. :-)