Recipe by BecR
Three layers starting with strawberry jam, then cream cheese and finally lemon pudding make an attractive and tasty pie! Recommended for Easter- this pie is certain to "Upstage the Bunny"! From Kraft.
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jam
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread jam on bottom of crust. Mix cream cheese and sugar in bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir 1/2 tub of whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread over jam.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes; beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until blended. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 tub whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping.
- Makes 8 servings.