Recipe by josamky1063
These Easter Ice Cream Nests are perfect to serve to kids for an Easter dessert.
- 18 Butterfinger nest eggs (or milk chocolate nest eggs)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- GREASE 6 muffin cups.
- MICROWAVE 12 Nestlé Nesteggs in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 50 seconds; STIR. The Nesteggs may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
- COMBINE marshmallows, butter and corn syrup in medium bowl. Microwave on HIGH power for 15 seconds. Stir until marshmallows are almost melted. Add melted chocolate, cereal and coconut; mix well.
- PRESS mixture onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove chocolate nests carefully with a small spatula. Let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- PLACE small scoop of vanilla ice cream inside each nest. Top each with 1 whole Nestlé Nestegg; drizzle with chocolate syrup.