Recipe by aronsinvest
I have served this salad many times and am always asked what the delicious dressing is made from. You can sub strawberries for the grapes if you want. If desired you can add 2 bananas right before serving. Here is the recipe but don't tell.
Top Review by May I Have That Recipe
I had to rinse the peaches, because they were too sweet. Next time I will use just canned peaches. I love the addition of lemon juice, it made the flavors of this fruit salad really pop.
- 1 (21 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups seedless grapes