Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful way to use your leftover Easter eggs, or just any time you want to serve something instead of deviled eggs. It can be spread on crackers or cocktail rye bread, or as a stuffing for celery stalks. You can also use it as a sandwich filling.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and half-and-half until smooth.
- Add seasonings and beat until well blended.
- Stir in eggs.
- Cover and chill to blend flavors.
Engaging egg spread that works well in a sandwich or spread on lettuce leaves for those watching there carbs. While we enjoyed as a sandwich filling and lettuce wrap filling thought this would be a great dip for crackers during a causal get together. Made as written and was slightly worried after betting the cream cheese and half-and-half as the mixture was pretty thin. But it was prefect after adding the chopped egg and chilling for two hours. Both of us thought the spices were spot on. Thanks for the post.
This is a little bit too thick for me, but the flavor combination is excellent. Thanks for posting!
Mmmmm, this was a very good sandwich. What a great way to use up the Easter eggs! Usually we just make deviled eggs, but I held back enough for this recipe. I love that there are just a few steps and simple ingredients! Thanks for sharing!