Recipe by Redallnite
I was looking for something to make with all these eggs. I borrowed something from Tish, Stella Mae, and several more that has egg salads at Recipe*zaar. I can't seem to follow just one recipe. So, I came up with a twist.
Top Review by Chef Dudo
Very pretty salad, green, yellow, white with little red spots. Tasty too (very important....). I love curry and it really complemented this salad. Have never tried to add peas to an egg salad so this was a pleasant try-out. Used 6 eggs and 2 tablespoons mayo which was just perfect. I am certain I added the capers but could not taste them. Maybe a little more next time I make this. Thanks for posting.
- 6 -8 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped purple onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Of course, mash eggs
- Add mayonnaise with curry powder, salt & pepper. (eye ball the curry powder don't over do it with that spice).
- Mix well and add more mayo if needed.
- Add the onions, capers and a handful of frozen peas. Add more capers or peas if needed.
- Mix well and refrigerate.