Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are very simple to make! Once the chocolate is melted your kids can scoop them and decorate themselves :) You can use white chocolate in place of peanut butter chips for those with allergies. You will also need cupcake papers and Cadbury Mini Chocolate (or hershey's) eggs.. There are many ways to make this recipe your own, so have fun!
- 2 (10 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (10 ounce) bags peanut butter chips (can use butterscotch or white chocolate)
- 1 (10 ounce) can peanuts (salted or unsalted)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag chow mein noodles (avg size bags, amt not exact)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter in double boiler or sauce pan on low.
- Add chips and allow to slowly melt until smooth.
- Remove from burner and combine with noodles and peanuts.
- Prep cupcake papers in pan.
- Scoop a heaping tbsp of mixture into each paper, making an indent in the middle of each "nest".
- Place trays in freezer until hardened.
- Remove and fill nests with chocolate eggs, jelly beans or whatever you think might fit your occasion!