Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pony glass is called for this layered shot.It is a small stemmed glass with a rounded bottom and fluted top, they hold about the same amount of liquid as a shot glass. You will also need a spoon.
- 3⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 3⁄4 ounce Tia Maria (coffee liqueur)
- 3⁄4 ounce cream
- Layer each of these into a Pony glass in the order given.
- The secret is to pour slowly, barely dribble the liqueurs into your glass.
- Start with your first liqueur and pour it into your glass, now take your spoon and place the tip of the spoon very close to your first liqueur, now carefully and slowly pour in your second liqueur over the back of the spoon and into the glass, then your third.
Oooo la la, loved this lil cocktail. It was so creamy and tasted wonderful! So glad Cookiedog posted a picture, mine.. not so good! Very delicious drink! Thanks for another great combo Rita! Cheers ~V
I enjoyed this using Kahlua in place of the Tia Maria. I had trouble layering the liqueurs although that may be because I used the Kahlua. The flavor was wonderful and it made a nice Pre-Easter treat!