Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious springtime punch for your Easter Celebration! Similar to a traditional mimosa or buck's fizz, but with a delicate & subtle hint of roses! Very lovely, and one of my favorite punches for Easter, Christenings, or other springtime celebrations. Culinary rose water is available at some health food stores and most Middle Eastern grocers, or purchase online. Or, make your own.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
- 3 -4 teaspoons rose water
- Combine orange juice concentrate and water; pour into punch bowl.
- Slowly pour champagne down side of bowl; add rose water.
- Stir gently with an up-and-down motion. Add ice. Makes about 12 cups.