Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe off Pinterest. They are so cute. Cooking time is cooling time. I used Wilton orange colored melting chocolate, but I am sure you could use white melting chocolate and color it orange.
- Wash and dry strawberries leaving top on.
- Melt chocoate in a double broiler.
- Dip strawberries holding top and cover as much as possible.
- Dry on wax papaer lined cookie sheet, when almost dry, take piece.
- of dental floss and run through top to look like carrot -- dry completely.
This is a great idea!! Only problem I had was taking your advice n coloring the white chocolate. As soon as I put the food coloring in it turned from a creay meltde chocolate to a harder dough like consistancy. After researching, you can not put food coloring inwite chocolate. I managed to salvage enough for my daughters small pre-k class at school and they taste fine and are cute, but just a heads up to others, buy orange colored chocolate!