Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't know why this is called Easter Cake, because it tastes delicious any time of year. It's very light and refreshing.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges (juice included)
- 9 ounces whipped cream
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 14 ounces crushed pineapple (juice included)
- Beat all cake ingredients together for two minutes (the oranges should be completely broken up.).
- Bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Mix together frosting ingredients. Spread over cooled cake.
this cake was awesome! I made it for Easter. It was so moist and fruity! Thank you for sharing! :)
This is a family favorite. We like to bake in three 9 inch round cake pans to make a triple layer cake. Top with some coconut and you have an instant HIT!!! I have never met anyone who did not rave over this cake.
Made this for Easter. It was a huge hit! Sent it to school in my sons lunch box and the teachers asked for the recipe. So easy to make and loved by young and old! I double it and made it into a layer cake.