Recipe by mydesigirl
I saw this and it sounds like such a cute gift giving idea for Easter.
Top Review by PickleLover
Such a great Idea, so pretty :) I think if you wanted to do it like this but did not like the actual recipe you could do it with this: Recipe #273444 using bunnies instead of mini marshmallows and easter wrapped mini hersheys or something like that :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush your graham crackers to crumbs.
- Layer 2/3 of crumbs on the bottom of a 1 quart jar.
- Place your bunnies standing up and facing out on inside of jar.
- Press them against the glass but don't squash them.
- Carefully spoon the remaining crumbs into the center of jar to support the bunnies, pressing down to keep snug.
- On the top of this, pour the Easter M&M's.
- Spoon the brown sugar over the top of the M&M's, gently pressing with a spoon.
- Attach a gift card that says:.
- EASTER BUNNY S'MORES.
- Empty the jar contents into a bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits with kitchen sheers or cut with a knife. Return the bits to mixture and mix well.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Pour this over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pat into a greased 9x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- ***Optional--You can leave the bunnies whole and lay them on top of mixture to bake.