Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This napkin fold is perfect for Easter. Thin napkins that fold easily give the best results.
- Start with a lightly starched napkin. Lay the napkin right side up in a sqaure on a flat surface.
- Starting from the bottom begin folding the napkin upward into 4 equal rectangular parts.
- Find the middle of the rectangle folded napkin. Fold the right side of the napkin upward to the center of the rectangle. Do the same with the left side.
- Fold the top outer corners down to the center point. The napkin should look like a diamond now.
- Fold the right and left points in to the center line. Carefully, turn the napkin over.
- Take the bottom point and fold it upward so that the point is approximately 1 inch above the center line.
- Carefully turn the napkin over again.
- Fold the right side in half. Fold the left side over so that it overlaps the right side. Tuck the bottom left corner into the pocket of the right side to secure the napkin.
- The end result should resemble a bunny.
Pictures would have been helpful but with a little trial and error I think I got the right look. You're right, lightweight napkins would work best, mine was a little thick. I found a little light ironing here and there helped keep the napkin folded. Tried this "recipe" for PAC, Spring 2008
Anytime you are giving directions for napkin folding you should definitely show pictures! Sometimes the text is just greek to some of us.