Recipe by Marsha D.
This is a cute idea for making easter bunny faces. Got the recipe from Pillsbury. What fun to make with your children for Easter.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) pillsbury create n bake refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup white frosting, fluffy
- decorating icing
- assorted jelly beans (for nose)
- pink candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cookie dough into 16 slices; cut 8 of the slices in half down the center.
- Roll each cookie slice to flatten, and shape the half slices for bunny ears.
- To make 1 bunny face cookie: place 1 whole slice cookie dough on a cookie sheet for the head; place 2 halves on top, slightly overlapping on whole slice, for the ears.
- Repeat steps to make 7 more bunny cookies, placing 2 inches apart on cookie sleet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to a cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 10- 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies with cake frosting.
- Decorate each bunny cookie with icing and add a jelly bean candies for the bunny's nose.