Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Taste of Home.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in onions, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread a fourth of the white sauce in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, half of the ham and broccoli, 3 T. Parmesan cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, half of the eggs and a 1/4 of the white sauce. Repeat layers.
- Top with the remaining noodles, white sauce and cheeses. Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.