Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth and delicious drink, but guest must be warned: Two is the limit ;)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces apricot brandy
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach brandy
- 1⁄4 lemon, juiced
- 1 slice oranges or 1 cherries or 1 slice pineapple
- Place first 4 ingredients in a tall glass.
- Add ice to top of glass and fill with champagne.
- Garnish with a slice of orange, a cherry or slice of pineapple.
- Serve with a straw.
I served this drink as part of an Easter brunch. I tried it a few days ahead of time and thought it would be a little strong for some of the people attending, so I made a slight change that still held true to the flavors of the drink. I added some peach and apricot nectars to thin out the alcohol a bit and to intensify the fruit flavors. Everybody who tried the drink raved about it! There's no doubt I'll be serving this one again. Thanks Bev!