Recipe by Trixyinaz
I got this wonderful recipe from Dina de Leon on my mom's website that I go to. She posted it in a thread after asking about using PB in the recipe since it was going to her DC's school. After she posted it, I asked if I could add it to my online cookbook. She said yes so here it is. Also, while I'm posting the pic of these super cute nests, I can't take credit for it. Dina also took the picture. Enjoy!
Top Review by BeanerGirl
This was awesome!!! I made them for my daughter's K4 class. What a hit! She was SO excited to take them to school because they're cute...and they taste great, too. She and her 2-year old sisters ate the couple extra we made right away. THANK YOU for this perfect recipe!
- 5 cups corn flakes, unsugared
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 54 jelly beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large pot adding the vanilla once it's melted.
- Mix in marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows are completely melted and mixed with the butter, add the cornflakes.
- Spray fingers with Baker's joy or butter to avoid sticking. With a spoon place tennis ball-sized portions of the mixture on wax paper, flattening them out and creating a sulcus (for lack of a better word) in the center of each.
- Place a 3 jelly beans in the center of each treat to represent eggs.