Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I found this recipe on crock-pot.com after I got a crock pot for my dorm room
- 6 -8 chicken breast halves (bone-in)
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place chicken in stoneware.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or on High 3 to 5 hours.
My crockpot runs hot, so 2.5hours on low was enough. I thought that this was very good.