Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am always looking for different recipes, but also ones that I can use up "its and bits" from my fridge. This recipe accomplishes both very well!!
- chicken piece
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- Place chicken in zip lock bag. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mustard in small bowl. Whisk in orange juice, oil and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken, turning chicken to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine chili sauce and hoisin sauce in small bowl.
- Prepare barbecue medium-high. Grill chicken until just cooked through, about 10 minutes per side.
- Brush one side with chili-sauce mixture and grill until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Brush second side with sauce and grill until beginning to brown. Serve hot.
Incredible!! My husband couldn't stop eating it. But beware, this is not for the faint of heart.