Abby Girl's Note:
I am always looking for different recipes, but also ones that I can use up "its and bits" from my fridge. This recipe accomplishes both very well!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in zip lock bag. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Place mustard in small bowl. Whisk in orange juice, oil and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken, turning chicken to coat. Let stand 20 minutes.
- 3Combine chili sauce and hoisin sauce in small bowl.
- 4Prepare barbecue medium-high. Grill chicken until just cooked through, about 10 minutes per side.
- 5Brush one side with chili-sauce mixture and grill until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Brush second side with sauce and grill until beginning to brown. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for East-West Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 514.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g