Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian. Add some hot sauce to the dressing if you want a little kick.
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 large ripe avocados
- In a small saucepan, combine ketchup, wine, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, and honey.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until hot and well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel avocados and cut in half. Rotate halves in opposite directions to loosen seed. Discard seed.
- Set avocado halves on serving plates.Spoon equal amounts of warm sauce in each avocado cavity and serve.