Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This barbecue sauce is so wonderfully sweet, sticky and works equally well as a marinade or dipping sauce. It also has to be the easiest thing in the world to make! This will keep for a week in the fridge
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bean sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch white pepper
- Ready for this? Ok. Here we go!
- Get a shaker or a container you can lid and shake. Put all the ingredients in and shake thoroughly.
- Put your feet up - your work is done!
Very easy barbeque sauce to shake together! :) I used this on chicken breasts and baked in the oven for around 40 min at 350. It was very good! Thank you so much for the tasty sauce recipe!