1/2 Photos of East Indian Cheese Logs
This is exotic with the flavors of mango chutney, curry powder, coconut, and peanuts! Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted (optional)
- mango, slices (optional)
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Add green onions and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed until mixed well.
- 3Stir in chutney.
- 4Cover and chill slightly.
- 5Divide cheese mixture in half; shape each portion into a 12-inch log.
- 6Wrap in wax paper, and chill 6 hours or until firm.
- 7Place cheese logs on a serving tray; if desired, garnish with toasted coconut and mango slices.
- 8Serve with toasted pita bread triangles, crackers, or apple slices.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for East Indian Cheese Logs
Serving Size: 1 (1456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1652.6
- Calories from Fat 1139
- Total Fat 126.5 g
- Saturated Fat 63.2 g
- Cholesterol 265.2 mg
- Sodium 1165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 55.9 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: