Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and quick to make. I like it served with buttered noodles or rice and a small green salad. Marinate time of 1 hour in the fridge not included in the prep time.
- Mix together the broth, soy, sugar, garlic 1 tbsp white vinegar (this was missed in the ingredient list) & chili pepper.
- Save 1/2 cup of the marinade.
- Place the remaining marinade in a zip lock plastic bag or a bowl large enough to hold the chicken.
- Place chicken in the marinade seal (cover) and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from marinade grill or broil the chicken approx 20-30 minutes o until the chicken is cooked, baste at least twice with the reserved marinade, turn while basting.
- Heat remaining marinade and serve with the chicken.
First, I have to tell you that I'm pleased to be the first one to rate and review one of your recipes.:) I made this on 3/09/09 as part of mine and SO's dinner, and also for the "Cooking With An Asian Accent" event in the Cooking Photos Forum.I followed the recipe ( sort of ;) ) as written, I didn't have the low sodium stuff, so used what was on hand.The chicken breasts were pounded evenly so that they would be more evenly cooked. They sat in the marinade for about 4 hours.The chicken breasts were cooked in about 15 minutes,if I had cooked them any longer they would have been too dry. I liked the "slight" tanginess that the marinade gave the chicken. Thanks for posting and< "Keep Smiling :)"