Recipe by Pierre Dance
I came across this at a 'Hole in the Wall" fish and chips shop in New Market, East Anglia, U.K. everyone I mentioned it to was surprised I'd not known of it. I'm posting it here for others who are in my boat.
Directions See How It's Made
- Break apart the garlic into cloves.
- use a plastic garlic roller to peel the cloves.
- Trim any'bad' spots.
- Remove the shaker top from the Vinegar bottle and insert the Garlic.
- Replace the shaker top and the cap.
- Store in a cool dark place for at least a week 2 would be better.
- Store at room temperature, You'll use it before it spoils.
- Sprinkle generously on fish, especially deep fried fish such as fish and chips.