Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this several months ago, and we really enjoyed it with our ugali. Please rate it!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups canned great northern beans (or any other beans)
- 2 cups water
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (masala meusi- see recipe)
- In an adequate saucepan, saute onion in vegetable oil until light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, peanut butter, and jalepeno pepper.
- Add beans, water, and curry powder.
- Simmer for thirty minutes, or until mixture is thick.
- Serve with ugali and enjoy!