Chef Craigster's Note:
A super easy recipe for perfect big soft pretzels using a bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients into bread machine and run dough cycle.
- 2When done, boil 2 quarts water and ¼ cup baking soda and preheat oven to 450.
- 3Cut dough into six pieces and roll each by hand into thickness of a cigar.
- 4Twist into pretzels and boil until puffy, about 1 minute on each side and place on Pizza Screen.
- 5Sprinkle Kosher Salt to taste and bake until dark brown on the outside (about 15 minutes).
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easist Soft Pretzels Using Bread Machine Dough
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g