Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I don't make this very often because I can't stay out of it once I have a bite - and neither will anyone it's served to!
- 250 g cream cheese, softened (one brick)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, divided
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 9 1⁄2 ounces Nabisco Triscuits (one box, MUST be Triscuits!)
- Poke 4 holes into the softened cream cheese with your finger all the way along the brick.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder into the holes and along the top of the brick.
- Divide the cheddar up evenly among the holes and press it into the holes.
- Squish in about half of the pecans.
- Now squish the heck out of it and mangle it into a ball!
- Press the rest of the pecan halves into the ball all the way around it.
- To make the Drizzle:.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the margarine and brown sugar over low heat until bubbly. You want a thick texture, but still just a little gritty so add more margarine or brown sugar to acquire this texture.
- Pour over the cheese ball and serve hot with Triscuits.
- *sometimes I add more drizzle on later since it's sooo tasty!