Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My FIL made this for us when we went to his house. I had a dislike for venison, but this changed my mind! Try this, you won't be disapointed.
- 1 lb venison steak
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed vegetable beef soup
- Brown venison steaks on the stove.
- When the steaks are brown, place in a crock pot or oven safe dish and add the condensed soup-do not add water!
- Place in the oven to cook at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the steaks are done and the soup is hot.
- Or set the crock pot on low and leave for 6 to 8 hours.
This recipe sure is easy. I just wish the sauce was more "saucy", you know, thicker. All in all, it was just OK, but great when you're in a pinch.