Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from my step-mother's collection she brought with her from Ohio. Really easy and really good.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 8 ounces mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots
- Press hamburger meat down firmly in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle pepper on the meat.
- Sprinkle the onions on.
- Spoon mushroom soup over the top and spread evenly.
- Arrange Tater-Tots on top.
- Bake for 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.