Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of a number of quiche recipes I use, but nothing's faster than this particular one. It's made with any type of cheese, or a mixture of leftover cheeses; with spinach or broccoli, or whatever is in the freezer. The vegetable soup mix has all the seasonings and adds nice spots of color, too. (Not sure if the Knorr soup is 1.25 oz, but I had to have a measurement or it couldn't print.)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese, any variety
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, drained and squeezed dry
- 9 inches frozen pie crusts, deep-dish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, cheese, soup mix, and spinach or broccoli. Pour into pie crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.