Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I threw this together one morning before going out for the day. It was super easy because only three ingredients are needed! Not only did the house smell heavenly when we came home, but dinner was ready and it was awesome!
Top Review by AMOR DE PUGS
Sooo delicious! I made it with a spicey bbq sauce plus added some canned chipotles for extra spice. It was incredibly easy and the ribs came out so tender. Update** I cooked ribs without the bbq sauce for 6 hours, poured out the liquid and added bbq sauce. Came out much thicker and better!!
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (9 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce (I used brown sugar flavor)
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 to taste salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (Mine took about 6 hours).
- Meat starts to fall off the bones-- be careful of the small ones in the juices!