Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I threw this together one morning before going out for the day. It was super easy because only three ingredients are needed! Not only did the house smell heavenly when we came home, but dinner was ready and it was awesome!
- 4 -5 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce (I used brown sugar flavor)
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (Mine took about 6 hours).
- Meat starts to fall off the bones-- be careful of the small ones in the juices!
Sooo delicious! I made it with a spicey bbq sauce plus added some canned chipotles for extra spice. It was incredibly easy and the ribs came out so tender. Update** I cooked ribs without the bbq sauce for 6 hours, poured out the liquid and added bbq sauce. Came out much thicker and better!!
Another winner from the Karen Monahan Camp! Wow, these ribs are scrumptious. Oh so easy to throw together-another one of those great "fix and ignore" dishes a busy person loves! Most definitely a "Keeper"! Thanks for sharing. Laudee C.
This was great and just as easy as you said. I used boneless country style ribs. We had BBQ sandwichs. This is a easy keeper and will do over and over again. Have a nice day.