1/3 Photos of Easiest Sweetened Ice Tea
kiss me I am a nutritionist!'s Note:
Fool- proof ice tea recipe that is soo quick and easy, you'll want to have this a summer staple recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bring 2 cups of water up to a boil.
- 2place 8 tea bags and sugar into pitcher.
- 3pour water over tea bags and let steap for 5 minutes.
- 4remove tea bags and add 6 cups of ice.
- 5Add fresh lemon and mint as desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Sweetened Ice Tea
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags