Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Fool- proof ice tea recipe that is soo quick and easy, you'll want to have this a summer staple recipe!
- bring 2 cups of water up to a boil.
- place 8 tea bags and sugar into pitcher.
- pour water over tea bags and let steap for 5 minutes.
- remove tea bags and add 6 cups of ice.
- Add fresh lemon and mint as desired.
This recipe was easy to make and very refreshing. I used 2 family sized tea bags and it worked fine. I thought the sugar was 'just right' but other who prefer a more southern sweet tea (i.e. super sweet!) thought it needed more. A perfect drink for lounging next to the pool!