Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (38 ounce) packagefrozen swedish meatballs
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water or 1 (10 ounce) can broth
- 18 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 3⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- Spread meatballs single layer on large cookie sheet or roasting pan. Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 30 minute (there will be drippings left in pan, save for later).
- In a saucepan stir the rest of the ingredients until well mixed. Heat to boil then simmer until meatballs are done.
- Move the meatballs to crockpot. Keep 1/4 cup of drippings from meatballs discarding the rest. With a wooden spoon loosen any crispies left from meatballs and add with 1/4 cup of drippings to gravy. Mixing until smooth.
- Put all into crockpot or warmer and keep warm until ready to eat. Nice over noodles or rice with a bag salad, frozen bisquets and a glass of red wine. All of this can be done in about 35 minute.
Loved it! So simple- I added Mrs. Dash, Italian Seasoning, and minced onion instead of the spices listed and it was DE-lish!