Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This serves 12-14 so it is nice for Thanksgiving or whenever. Fast and easy! From "Connecticut Cooks Favorite Recipes From the Nutmeg State" but no nutmeg in this!
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, minus 3 tbsp
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, cut into halves
- Saute onions in butter.
- Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix spinach into the mixture.
- Place spinach mixture into a large shallow baking dish.
- Press the artichoke hearts into this mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.