Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
a easy and quick meal to put together without having to go to the store
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 15 ounces contadina diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 lb lean beef
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- Italian spices
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- olive oil (enough to coat onions& stuff)
- thin spaghetti
- Brown groundmeat in separate pan.Drain fat.
- Saute onions,bell peppers,garlic,and green onions in olive oil until soft.
- When done turn off heat and add groundmeat to pan of onions,etc.
- Add all canned ingredients in pot then add groundmeat and onions,etc.
- Add water and cook for 3 hours on medium heat.
- Add seasoning the way you like to season your food.
- Serve over cooked thin spaghetti.