1/2 Photos of Easiest Snickerdoodles Ever
These are delicious and extremely easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In medium mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs until well blended.
- 3Stir together cinnamon and sugar in a separate bowl and set aside.
- 4Form dough into 1" balls and roll in sugar mixture and place on non-stick cookie sheet (or regular cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray).
- 5Bake 8 - 10 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Snickerdoodles Ever
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g