Recipe by foxfyre
These are delicious and extremely easy to make!
Top Review by Kat's Mom
My guys are working on the house this weekend and I made a batch for them. I feel lucky to have gotten a photo before they disappeared! I made the cookies a bit larger and baked them for 12 minutes. Two of the crew came into the house following scent saying "What are you baking"? I am glad I poured some of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on a plate and then just added a bit more as needed from the bowl. Now I have a jar of leftover cinnamon sugar in my pantry for next time - which may very well be later this afternoon!
- 1 (21 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs until well blended.
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Form dough into 1" balls and roll in sugar mixture and place on non-stick cookie sheet (or regular cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray).
- Bake 8 - 10 minutes, until cookies are lightly browned.