Recipe by mimicapes495
I cut this recipe out of some long-forgotten publication ages ago and it has been a favorite fish dish ever since. Works fine with other fish filets, as well. Onion, chives, or leeks may be substituted for green onion if desired.
Top Review by mapow3r
I just tried this recipe tonight. I've never really been good at cooking fish. This recipe was FANTASTIC!! BOTH of my picky eaters were impressed....and if you have kids, you know it's almost impossible to please ALL of them with the same thing. This is definitely a keeper! Thanks.
- 2 ounces red snapper fillets
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the fish in a lightly buttered baking dish with skin side down.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together.
- When fish is cooked through, spread mixture over the top.
- Place under broiler until top is brown and bubbly. Serve.